Our Cancellation Policy
If you need to update any information, please give us a call. For any changes to your scheduled appointment please give us a 24-hour notice, as last-minute cancellations hurt your Healthy Home Manager dearly. He has you reserved so no one else can have that time slot. A small $70 fee will be charged with improper notice, and Your deposit is not refunded.
Please call (828) 268-3338 or send us an email at email@example.com
We Value Your Time
To let you know of our arrival time:
We call our 8 am-1 pm appointments between 8 am-8:30 am.
We call our 12 pm-5 pm appointments between 12 pm-1 pm.
How to Prepare for Green Team Chem-Dry
1. Driveway – Please give our Van access to your home in the driveway closest to the entry you want us to use.
2. We Move – upholstered furniture like sofas, loveseats, large chairs when possible. We safely clean around everything else, like beds, dressers, computers, and entertainment centers.
3. You Move – all the small items like plants, toys, small tables, dining room chairs, breakables off items that we will be moving then moving back. Please have all cords to electronics tucked away. Please tuck bed skirts and lift drapes so we can clean up to and under by hand. We will be cleaning every little detail we can in your home.
4. We Vacuum – all areas we are going to clean.
5. Please put all animals away in a safe place while we are cleaning with large equipment. Please notify us if you have fish or birds.
6. Pre Inspection – Please let your Healthy Home Manager know of any spots, stains or areas of concern. They may require special cleaning techniques.
7. Fastest Drying – Turn on Heat/AC fan to the on position (not auto) and all ceiling fans on HIGH will help with dry times. Please realize some treatments and some conditions increase drying times.
8. Reschedule or Cancellations – Please give 24 hours’ notice. Last minute cancellations hurt your Healthy Home Manager dearly. He has you reserved so no one else can have that time slot. A small $70 fee will be charged with improper notice. If rescheduling Your deposit secures your new appointment and will be deducted off the total at the time services are preformed. If you do not reschedule Your deposit is forfeited and not refunded.
9. If you are not going to be the one home when we come to clean – Sometimes additional services are needed so, please make sure that the person there is fully responsible to make financial decisions or that we have a good contact number for you so we may discuss the services